Chocolate Walnut Keto Cake
I prepared a simple and easy recipe with the ingredients I found in the fridge.
Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- First layer is made of almond flour, chocolate chips and some melted butter mixed all together.
- Second layer is made of Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- Third layer is made of chopped walnuts mixed with some keto syrup
- Fourth layer had to be a keto marshmallow one however my marshmallow turned into a jelly layer. Great taste anyway. Didn't disappoint.
- I melted 1 bar of milk chocolate and covered the cake with it.
The entire process took me no more than 30 minutes so definitely worth trying it.