Go absolutely bananas for our banana.
Keep calm and go bananas over our new smooth, rich and decadent banana pudding. Add a dollop of whipped cream and you now have a classic dessert made in minutes. So peel your stress away with each delightful spoonful of banana pudding.
2 MINUTES FROM BEAT TO EAT … AND HEAT FOR AN EXTRA TREAT
- Beat 1 packet into 2 cups of milk using hand held or electric beater for 2 min.
- Use 1 1/4 cups for milk substitute (almond, soy, coconut milk or any other plant-based milk).
- Pour into serving dish and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- For a delicious hot pudding – heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Pudding will be smooth and creamy and ready to eat.
- Delicious as a filling when mixed with cream/non-dairy cream.