- 100% NATURAL WHEY PROTEIN PUFFS WITH FRUITS & VEGGIES THAT’S LOW CARBS, LOW SUGAR AND LOW CALORIES: Our light and crunchy protein puffs are the new go-to snack for those who demand great taste and high-quality ingredients and wanted a better snack for their kids and families that fits a healthy lifestyle with low sugar and low carb, but not low in taste.
- 10g OF PROTEIN PLUS THE NUTRIENTS OF 2 SERVINGS OF FRUITS AND VEGTABLES, NON-GMO, GLUTEN FREE, SOY FREE, NUT FREE, 98% LACTOSE FREE: A keto diet friendly substitution for salty carb-loaded snacks, Say goodbye to carb cravings with our all natural high protein puffs, that fits the keto snack requirements of low carbs and low sugar, and tastes way better than just puffed cheese, pork rinds or low carb bread.
- HEALTHY SNACKS FOR KIDS THAT GIVES BACK: We designed our puffs as a healthy vegetarian snack for our son while he was undergoing chemotherapy for Leukemia. When you buy Better Than Good, we donate a portion of each purchase to help children and their families who are going through childhood cancer.
- KETO FRIENDLY SNACK, LOW GLYCEMIC FOOD AND DIABETIC SNACK, WEIGHT WATCHERS APPROVED: Being only 2 Weight Watcher Points and an average of less than 3 carbohydrates per bag makes our snacks perfect for low carb diets such as Keto, Atkins, and Weight Watchers. Better Than Good Snacks are also great for diabetics looking for healthy snacks that fit into a high protein low carb diet.
- 25% OF YOUR DAILY VITAMINS, PLUS ANTIOXIDANTS & SUPERFOODS: Each serving has as much protein and calcium as 2 glasses of milk, but also has the vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrient equivalents of 2.5 cups of Broccoli, 3.5 cups of Beets, 5 Tomatoes, 7 cups of Spinach, and 2 Carrots.
Ingredients: Milk Protein Isolate, Chocolate Coating (chocolate liquor, erythritol, monk fruit, cocoa butter, dried whole milk powder, galacto-oligosaccharide [pre-biotic], vanilla extract, salt,stevia, sunflower oil), Fruit and Vegetable Blend (Broccoli, Spinach, Kale, Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Sunflower Seed, Kelp, Chlorella, Maitake Mushroom,