Our Strawberry is the sweetest pick of the patch
“Desserts are the fairy tales of the kitchen, a happy-ever-after-supper” – Terri Guillemets. We could not agree more with Terri. We love desserts berry much. You are also berry special and deserve some silky smooth pudding in your life.
2 MINUTES FROM BEAT TO EAT … AND HEAT FOR AN EXTRA TREAT
- Beat 1 packet into 2 cups of milk using hand held or electric beater for 2 min.
- Use 1 1/4 cups for milk substitute (almond, soy, coconut milk or any other plant-based milk).
- Pour into serving dish and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- For a delicious hot pudding – heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Pudding will be smooth and creamy and ready to eat.
- Delicious as a filling when mixed with cream/non-dairy cream.