- 86% fewer carbohydrates than wheat bread
- Perfect for breakfast, dinner or as a snack
- High in protein & fibre, gluten-free, 100% organic
- Contents: 250g Bread Baking Mix (makes 1 loaf of bread of approx. 500g)
Ingredients: Golden flaxseed flour, chickpea flour, hemp seed protein, fried onion flakes, psyllium seed husk powder, baking powder, sea salt.
All raw materials come from controlled organic cultivation.
- Mix & Form. In a mixing bowl, mix 250 g Keto Baker London baking mixture with 300 ml of sparkling water and mix / knead thoroughly. Let it rest for 15 minutes, form a loaf of bread (or six bread rolls) and score it (if you wish).
- Preheat. Preheat the oven to 190°C fan-assisted.
- Baking. Bake the bread for 60 minutes (30 minutes for rolls) on the oven rack with baking paper.
- Cool down. Let the bread cool down completely and then cut into it.
- Enjoy with spreads, in sandwiches or on its own.
|NUTRITIONAL VALUES||PER 100 G prepared|
|Energy||886 kJ / 211 kcal|
|– of which saturated fats||2.1 g|
|Carbohydrates (Gross / Net)||18.7 g / 9.3 g|
|– of which sugar||1.4 g|